Thursday, April 1, 2010

Books and I

I married School at a young age, in the small, wealthy suburbs of a major city. School and I got along pretty well. We had our fights, disagreements, and a few lonely nights were even spent on the couch, but we always made up in the end. That was before I started cheating on school with Books. Books and I had been friends for a long time so when we started spending more time together it wasn’t that big of a deal, but soon I found that I was spending more time with Books than School. We would spend hours up together, laughing, crying or just deep in thought, and School started to feel jealous. School and I are now divorced and I live happily with Books. That is why I decided to do this blog; because Books are unappreciated, in suburbia and out, by teenagers all over the world. This is a way for me to share my favorite books and receive input on what to read next.

I will try my best to do the youth of suburbia justice, or not.

Until next time. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails